Revamped introduction.. :/
Did you just say $40-million? Well, let’s see, what can I do with $40-million? Well, I could buy 80 Porsches. Or, with an open heart, I could feed 10-million hungry mouths for a day. Overall, definitely much more than an unnoticeable makeover of Orchard Road. The changes were hardly even visible and could not be observed unless scrutinized, as said by passers-by who only realized that something was different, after reading about the changes. Many Singaporeans join me in complaining that the makeover has actually only made the place worse. Definitely, the large amount of money could have been spent in by better ways to make Orchard Road a more attractive tourist destination.

3 Comments:
Wohoo. Nice. I like it man and your blueprint is also present.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Good beginning, explains the value of that large amount of money.
Thesis statement and blueprint present.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home